For students and professionals dedicated to the legal world and other professionals who want to acquire a working knowledge of Law and Legal English in order to meet their personal, professional or educational goals.
Knowledge of the Law used in jurisdictions such as the UK, USA, Canada, France and Australia. Develop a comparative perspective with the European systems of Law.
Organise, design and practice activities, such as debates, negotiation and advocacy in order to improve the student´s ability to question and argue.
Develop communication skills both in Law and Legal English.
Acquire verbal and written communication skills related to legal practice, such as writing opinions and letters of advice, making claims and negotiating settlements.
Improve the level of Legal English, acquiring very high language skills
- Teaching schedule: two options:
- 10-15 hours per week or
- 15 hours per month concentrated in a weekend
Flexible study options and timetable, compatible with work commitments.
Since the first semester of your studies at Demtun, you can give advice to real clients in all sectors such as legal, business, science and education.
We offer our students, CV preparation and interviewing practice during their studies and training.
Litigation and Arbitration
International Business Law
Intellectual Property Law
International & Comparative Law
· Career Counseling, placements and job offers exclusively for our students
· All courses taught 100 % in English
· Flexible admissions criteria, it is not necessary to hold a Bachelor´s Degree
· Flexible schedules and timetables (mornings, evenings, weekends)
· Small groups
· Participation in Congresses and Conferences